Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Occasions Catalog --- Coming Soon

The new Occasions catalog has arrived and the Holiday catalog is going away.  The transition between catalogs is always exciting and bittersweet.  I loved this Holiday catalog, but am looking forward to the new sets and products in the new Occasions catalog.  If you missed ordering something in the Holiday 2015, you only have a couple of days to order those items.

Now what do I love about the Occasions catalog.  I love the bundles and one of my favorites is the Botanical Blooms bundle (140819).  You receive the die, stamp set, and paper all for a 15% discount. 

I love the flower dies.  The paper is gorgeous, but you can create your own designs by using the stamps in the Botanical Blooms stamp set.

Check out some of the cards I have made using all the components in the bundle.





Happy Stampin'
Karen Colburn

No comments:

Post a Comment